Handling cases with
experience and empathy.
Few things can disrupt an organization like an accusation of misconduct.
The rumor mill starts churning. Leadership isn’t sure what to say (or not).
And one wrong move can open the door to legal or financial risk.
At Mind Squad, we have successfully conducted third-party workplace investigations for a wide range of industries and companies of all sizes. We bring thoughtful guidance to a tumultuous – and often uncomfortable – situation.
Our job is to gather the facts – not judge – by conducting witness interviews and reviewing pertinent documents. As the investigation unfolds, we treat all employees and stakeholders with the highest level of respect and dignity. Our honed approach ensures the investigation is conducted as timely and discreetly as possible.
Protecting your business, fairly and impartially.
While our impartial methodology is focused on uncovering the truth of the matter, we also understand common pitfalls of workplace investigations and reporting that can unnecessarily damage businesses. Rest assured, we will present your company in the most accurate and best light.
Why Mind Squad for third-party workplace investigations:
- Personal attention and exceptionally responsive
- High completion rate
- Solid reputation with governing agencies
- Comprehensive and organization investigation reporting
- Experience in highly regulated industries
Types of investigations we take on.
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environments
- Employee and managerial abusive conduct
- Bias and discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexuality
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Title IX investigations
We do not, however, handle litigation but are happy to provide your in-house counsel or outside attorney with quality reporting and documentation.